Top Notch Podcast > Episode 12 – Reflections on a year of CrossFit at CrossFit Regeneration
John sits down with guest co-host, Lea, at a lovely, local, Jeffersontown establishment to chat about their one-year CrossFit anniversary at CrossFit Regeneration.
They talk about the concepts of exercising vs. training, which includes setting realistic goals and becoming an athlete.
They talk about their measurable, including changes in their bodies (weight, body fat %, etc.) and improvement in their general physical performance and abilities.
They also talk about how their eyes are open to more possibilities and how working out at CrossFit Regeneration makes them hungry for more. They believe accomplishing goals has lead them to creating new, more challenging goals.
Lastly, they read anniversary-related questions for other athletes at CrossFit Regeneration in regards to their first year, which includes:
- What’s your proudest accomplishment in the last year?
- What was your biggest challenge in the last year?
- How do you get through the really difficult workouts?
- What’s kept you coming back to Regeneration for this past year?
- What advice would you give yourself one year ago before you started CrossFit?