Top Notch Podcast > Episode 16 – Focus on Community: an interview with Robin Berry
Sponsored by the One Stop Holiday Pop-Up Shop (https://www.facebook.com/events/952058098199817/), Regen’s 3rd Annual Holiday Bash (https://www.facebook.com/events/1118083124876669/) and the 2016 Winter Challenge at CrossFit Regeneration (https://www.facebook.com/events/399123213632320/).
Charlie and John sit down with Robin to talk about her experiences over the last few years at the gym and with the community at CrossFit Regeneration, including:
- Robin’s always been an athlete since high school playing volleyball and tennis but she went a long time without being very active.
- She tried a bootcamp after doing some walking & jogging events in January 2012 and discovered CrossFit soon after that.
- Robin trusts CrossFit Regeneration with her health, mobility and fitness.
- She has learned to modify things to fit her fitness level to keep consistently progressing and avoid injuries.
- Robin has grown close with many people in the gym community and loves seeing familiar faces when she comes in to workout.
- Robin and Kathy at the CrossFit Riverport Hydro Throwdown.
- She’s learned to make her CrossFit workouts a part of her day and can get through it much easier now than when she first started.
- If she could go back and give herself advice when she first started she’d say “just show up and be consistent.”
- Robin feels like she’s evolved as the gym at CrossFit Regeneration evolved.