Top Notch Podcast > Episode 18 – Programming changes at Regeneration & preparing our bodies for the 2016 CrossFit Open
Sponsored by the CrossFit Regeneration Holiday Special Pricing (see the banner at the top of the homepage): $125 for January Foundations class plus unlimited February CrossFit classes (that’s 50% off).
– – – – –
Charlie and John sit down to talk about the recent programming and workout changes going on at CrossFit Regeneration. This includes:
- Changes from focusing on building strength in barbell movements to more traditional CrossFit style workouts.
- Seeing more metcons (sometimes double metcons) in our daily programming.
- Preparing our bodies for the upcoming 2016 CrossFit open.
- Working on skills training, specifically with gymnastics-based movements.
- Taking advantage of strength gains from the last few months and focusing on cardiorespiratory endurance and mental toughness.