We’ve collected the most frequently asked questions about CrossFit Regeneration. If you have more questions or would like to talk to a coach to discuss your health and fitness goals, try our No Sweat Intro.
What happens in a CrossFit class?
Learn more about CrossFit and its benefits from Reebok’s What Is CrossFit video.
I’m out of shape and/or have never worked out before. Can CrossFit help?
Absolutely. We see clients with all kinds of needs and abilities. Whether you’re just beginning your journey toward health and fitness, training for a specific sport and/or goal, or just wanting to stay healthy, we can help. Everybody does a version of the same workout as everybody else in the class. We just modify it to fit your specific needs.
Where are you located?
1833 Plantside Dr., Louisville, KY 40299
What’s the CrossFit Regeneration community like?
What are your hours?
How much does it cost?
- 3 Month Contract, $125/month
- Spouses of members take $25/month off their husband/wife’s contracted term rate.
- Military/Police/Fire take 15%/month off their contracted term rate.
Why is it so expensive?
A membership at CrossFit Regeneration IS more expensive than a standard (globo) gym membership, but it is FAR less expensive than Personal Training and that is what you are getting.
What do I get with my membership?
- Intense and highly effective workouts
- Detailed and knowledgeable instruction during and before the workout
- Motivation and encouragement during the workout
- Camaraderie, Accountability, and Friendship
- Workouts that can be measured
- Goals and milestones with each workout
- Friendly competition
- Nutritional guidance and support
- and more….
The benefits of CrossFit are far reaching. The physical benefits are easy to see and feel, but it is the inner changes that are what keeps people coming back. There is an amazing sense of accomplishment in reaching new goals day after day. Not only can you look and feel amazing, but you can change your life!
Interested in talking with a coach, discussing your goals and touring our gym facility: sign up for a No Sweat Intro!