Setup Your Free “No Sweat Intro” Consultation
Talk to a coach, discuss your goals and check out our new gym facility to see what CrossFit Regeneration is all about. Heck, you can even bring a friend for moral support! Use the contact form on the right to book it.
It’s a great way for you to see if CrossFit Regeneration is a good fit for you. We’ll also answer all your questions about membership, pricing and our fitness programs including CrossFit, CrossFit Teens, CrossFit Kids, MissFit women’s-only program, nutrition coaching and one-on-one personal training.
Get answers to common CrossFit questions like:
- What is CrossFit?
- What kind of movements/exercises can I expect?
- Do I have to compete (short answer is NO)?
- If I do want to compete, how does that work?
- Is CrossFit “dangerous” as the media claims it to be (short answer is NO)?
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How often should I come?
- What’s the difference between CrossFit and Bootcamp?
- What is “Foundations” and do I have to do it?