CrossFit Regeneration’s Spartan School is starting in January 2017.
What is the Spartan School?
How many times have you thought to yourself, “It’s time for me to make a change”?
* You look at yourself in a picture, and think, “when did I start looking like my dad?”
* You accidentally look in the mirror and see that your abs are a thing of the past.
* Your son is beating you in 1-on-1…and that’s not ok. Not yet.
* You can’t get up a ladder without feeling that little pinch of fear.
* You have that painful conversation with your doc about your test results.
* You’ve started making jokes about yourself being fat and out of shape.
“I WILL NOT BE A JOKE ANYMORE!”
“IT’S TIME FOR ME TO MAKE A CHANGE!”
The Spartan School is a simple, straight-forward approach to functional strength and stamina.
We will follow a scientifically-proven, basic weight lifting structure intended to deliver fast and effective results. Each hour long, instructor led session will include a structured warm-up, anywhere from 1-3 barbell movements, and a short yet intense conditioning element to maximize the overall effect of the training.
With elegant simplicity, the Spartan School is perfectly tuned to produce great RESULTS fast.
The Spartan School serves two functions:
1st: It is an ideal program for anyone. From former athletes, to soccer moms, to account reps, anyone will be able to safely and efficiently get (back) into shape. We expect that most people will spend anywhere from 4-8 months involved in the Spartan School before graduating to full CrossFit programming.
2nd: The Spartan School’s simplicity and focus on the basics will also serve as a short-term stop for anyone who has recently been injured or taken a break from CrossFit.
Spartan School begins January 2nd with classes Tuesday 7:00am or 7:30pm, Thursday 7:00am or 7:30pm and Saturday 10am.